INCA Moldable Firestop Putty FM011
- Use to seal the construction gaps, cables, insulated pipes, electrical conduit and metal pipes penetrations on fire rated walls.
- Use to seal the gaps, pipes and cables penetrations on floors.
- High intumescent when exposed in fire condition
- Will not coagulate, reusable
- Good plasticity, easy to install
- Halogen free and no asbestos
- No organic solvent
FM011 Moldable Firestop Putty is a one-part, moldable, elastomeric firestop material which is intumescent to stop the spread of flame, noxious gas and smoke. FM011 is used for protection of the penetrations of cable bundles and cable tray with 3 hours fire rating. When FM011 is exposed to 1x106 Gy (1x108 rad) neutron and gamma radiation unit, it can still perform good firestop function.