INCA Firestop Putty FM012
- To seal the gaps, openings of metal pipes through fire rated walls
- To seal the gaps, voids of penetration items through floors
- Water based, washable before dry
- One-part, ready for use, easy installation
- Without halogen and asbestos
- Excellent resistance to fire consumption, become a solid char after burned
FM012 Firestop Putty is a one-part elastomeric paste with unique intumescent property, when fired against the passage of flame, noxious gas and smoke. FM012 is used for protection of the through penetration of metal pipe and duct with 3 hours fire rating. When FM012 is exposed to 1x106 Gy (1x108 rad) neutron and gamma radiation unit, it can still perform good firestop function.